Vitalife® products are the preferred wire rope lubricants in the industry because of their ability to penetrate into wire rope and displace water and contaminants, thus reducing wear and corrosion throughout the rope.
• Available in a variety of container sizes.
• Provides inner strand preservation and lubricity.
• Allows for easy visual inspection of the ropes.
• Reduces the friction between the strands of the wire rope, thus extending rope life.
• Adheres to surface of strands, forming an outer film which provides excellent corrosive protection
• Non-tacky (will not attract dust)
• Vitalife® in aerosol form is a regulated dangerous good. See MSDS sheet for shipping instructions.
• Vitalife® Bio-Lube has been developed especially for environmentally friendly applications.
• Vitalife® 500 has been developed exclusively for ski lifts and tramways.
Any warranty regarding the quality or performance of wire rope products is always premised on the condition that the published strengths apply only to new, unused rope, that the mechanical equipment on which such products are used is properly designed and maintained, that such products are properly stored, handled, used, and maintained, and that such products are properly inspected on a regular basis during the period of use.
Under no circumstances shall Seller be liable for consequential or incidental damages or secondary charges, including but not limited to personal injury, labor costs, or a loss of profits, resulting from the use of said products or from said products being incorporated in or becoming a component of any other product.