All products mentioned in the list are subject to approval due to availability issue and discretion of supplier and client. Any variation on the specifics of the components to be used shall be reflected on the final certificate without any compromise on the quality and the requested Working Load Limit.
• End fittings are Quenched and Tempered or Normalized, bodies heat treated by normalizing.
• Hot Dip galvanized steel.
• Hooks are forged with a greater cross sectional area that results in a stronger hook with better fatigue properties.
• TURNBUCKLES RECOMMENDED FOR STRAIGHT OR IN-LINE PULL ONLY.
• Modified UNJ thread on end fittings for improved fatigue properties
• Body has UNC threads.
• Lock Nuts available for all sizes (see page 198).
• Comprehensive end fitting data provided on page 194.
• Fatigue Rated.
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identificatio , ductility, design factor, proof load and temperature requirements. Importantly, these turnbuckles meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26
Any warranty regarding the quality or performance of chain sling products is always premised on the condition that the published strengths apply only to new, unused rope, that the mechanical equipment on which such products are used is properly designed and maintained, that such products are properly stored, handled, used, and maintained, and that such products are properly inspected on a regular basis during the period of use.
Under no circumstances shall Seller be liable for consequential or incidental damages or secondary charges, including but not limited to personal injury, labor costs, or a loss of profits, resulting from the use of said products or from said products being incorporated in or becoming a component of any other product.