All products mentioned in the list are subject to approval due to availability issue and discretion of supplier and client. Any variation on the specifics of the components to be used shall be reflected on the final certificate without any compromise on the quality and the requested Working Load Limit.
• Capacities 1/3 thru 55 metric tons, grade 6.
• Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
• Working Load Limit and grade “6” are permanently shown on every shackle.
• Hot Dip galvanized or self-colored.
• Sizes 3/8 inch and below are mechanically galvanized.
• Fatigue rated.
• Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
• Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certifications. Proof testing and certification are available when requested at the time of order, charges will apply.
• Approved for use at -40° C (-40° F) to 204° C (400° F).
• All 209 and 210 shackles can meet Charpy requirements of 42 Joules(31 ft•lbf) avg. at -20° C (-4° F) upon special request.
• Meets or exceeds all requirements of ASME B30.26.
• Type Approval certification in accordance with ABS 2016 Steel Vessel Rules and ABS Guide for Certification of Lifting Appliances available. Certificates are available when requested at the time of order and may include additional charges.
• Look for the Red Pin®. . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
Any warranty regarding the quality or performance of chain sling products is always premised on the condition that the published strengths apply only to new, unused rope, that the mechanical equipment on which such products are used is properly designed and maintained, that such products are properly stored, handled, used, and maintained, and that such products are properly inspected on a regular basis during the period of use.
Under no circumstances shall Seller be liable for consequential or incidental damages or secondary charges, including but not limited to personal injury, labor costs, or a loss of profits, resulting from the use of said products or from said products being incorporated in or becoming a component of any other product.