All products mentioned in the list are subject to approval due to availability issue and discretion of supplier and client. Any variation on the specifics of the components to be used shall be reflected on the final certificate without any compromise on the quality and the requested Working Load Limit.
tralift™ chain hoists from Tractel® for lifting loads vertically. The hoists are particularly suitable for demanding environments in industry and civil engineering, especially on sites not equipped with electricity.
• Permanent load control
• Automatic load brake closure
• Upper and lower hooks with reinforced safety latches
• Load limiter available as an option
• Dedicated to sustained professional applications
• Wide product range: 9 products to cover capacities from 500 kg to 20 t
• Multi-pocket load chain sprocket: more efficient lifting operations
• Zinc plated hand chain
• “Tunnel” chain guide for ideal chain positioning, guaranteeing drive continuity
• Galvanised fittings, epoxy paint for much greater resistance to aggressive environments
• Forged steel hooks with 360° rotation and overload opening indicators
• Compact with a light weight simplifies use and transport
• Capacity (WLL): 500 kg to 20.000 kg
• Available with Corolim® chain or black chain
• Standard chain length: 3m (other lengths on request)
• Compliance with Machine Directive 2006/42/CE
Any warranty regarding the quality or performance of chain sling products is always premised on the condition that the published strengths apply only to new, unused rope, that the mechanical equipment on which such products are used is properly designed and maintained, that such products are properly stored, handled, used, and maintained, and that such products are properly inspected on a regular basis during the period of use.
Under no circumstances shall Seller be liable for consequential or incidental damages or secondary charges, including but not limited to personal injury, labor costs, or a loss of profits, resulting from the use of said products or from said products being incorporated in or becoming a component of any other product.