All products mentioned in the list are subject to approval due to availability issue and discretion of supplier and client. Any variation on the specifics of the components to be used shall be reflected on the final certificate without any compromise on the quality and the requested Working Load Limit.
• Available in capacities of .5 thru 30 metric tons (Higher Working Load Limits are available upon request).
• Wide variety of jaw openings available: 0” to 6.1”.
• Welded alloy steel body for strength and smaller size. Forged alloy components, where required.
• Individually Proof Tested to 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
• Company name (CrosbyIP), logo, Working Load Limit and jaw opening permanently stamped on body.
• Each product is individually serialized, with the serial number and Proof Load test date stamped on body. User manual with test certificate is included with each clamp
• Available in a variety of styles:
• IPU10 – Standard clamp for materials with a surface hardness to 363HV10 (345 HB).
• IPU10J – Larger jaw opening.
• IPU10S – For use with Stainless Steel material.
• IPU10H – For use with materials with a surface hardness to 472HV10 (450 HB).
• Full 180° turning range for material transfer, turning or moving.
• Lock open, lock closed ability with latch for pretension on material and then release of material.
• Optional IP-5000 Stinger assembly available (see page 428). Allows for easy connection between the clamp and hoist hook.
• For use with materials with a surface hardness to 279HV10. Only 5% minimum WLL is needed.
• Maintenance and repair kits are available.
• Manufactured by an ISO 9001 facility. • All sizes are RFID EQUIPPED.
• Minimum WLL is 5% of maximum WLL for .5t IPU10 only.
• Minimum WLL is 10% of maximum WLL for all other IPU10, IPU10J, IPU10S, IPU10H clamps
Any warranty regarding the quality or performance of chain sling products is always premised on the condition that the published strengths apply only to new, unused rope, that the mechanical equipment on which such products are used is properly designed and maintained, that such products are properly stored, handled, used, and maintained, and that such products are properly inspected on a regular basis during the period of use.
Under no circumstances shall Seller be liable for consequential or incidental damages or secondary charges, including but not limited to personal injury, labor costs, or a loss of profits, resulting from the use of said products or from said products being incorporated in or becoming a component of any other product.