All products mentioned in the list are subject to approval due to availability issue and discretion of supplier and client. Any variation on the specifics of the components to be used shall be reflected on the final certificate without any compromise on the quality and the requested Working Load Limit.
Two versions of the RLP are available:
– Long-range 2.4GHz version providing an industry-leading wireless range of 1000m or 3280ft to SP’s SW-HHP handheld or software options.
– Bluetooth output and can be connected to any smartphone running our free HHP app on iOS or Android at ranges up to 100m or 328ft.
Constructed from high-quality aerospace grade aluminium it features an advanced internal design structure. This design not only provides the product with an unrivalled strength to weight ratio but it also allows the use of a separate internal sealed enclosure providing the load cell’s electronic components with IP67 or NEMA6 environmental protection even with the battery cover plate missing, making this industry-leading dynamometer even more suitable for use in the harshest environments.
The versatile RLP is supplied with an update rate of 3Hz and can be easily configured to run at industry-leading speeds of up to 200Hz making it ideal for dynamic force measurement.
Decades of development into this product include many stand out features such as SP’s unique strain gauging method that helps compensate for wire rope torque when the Radiolink is loaded. The Radiolink plus tension load cell can also be used in combination with SP INSIGHT software high-speed wireless data logging software allowing for simultaneous control, display and real-time data logging of up to 126 Straightpoint wireless load cells.
A full array of wireless accessories are also available including signal boosters, LED wireless scoreboards and base stations with analogue (4-20mA, 0-10v, 0-5v) or digital (RS232/485, Modbus RTU, and ASCII) outputs.
• Upper and lower hooks with reinforced safety latches
• Load limiter available as an option
• Dedicated to sustained professional applications
• Wide product range: 9 products to cover capacities from 500 kg to 20 t
• Multi-pocket load chain sprocket: more efficient lifting operations
• Zinc plated hand chain
• “Tunnel” chain guide for ideal chain positioning, guaranteeing drive continuity
• Galvanised fittings, epoxy paint for much greater resistance to aggressive environments
• Forged steel hooks with 360° rotation and overload opening indicators
• Compact with a light weight simplifies use and transport
• Capacity (WLL): 500 kg to 20.000 kg
• Available with Corolim® chain or black chain
• Standard chain length: 3m (other lengths on request)
• Compliance with Machine Directive 2006/42/CE
Any warranty regarding the quality or performance of chain sling products is always premised on the condition that the published strengths apply only to new, unused rope, that the mechanical equipment on which such products are used is properly designed and maintained, that such products are properly stored, handled, used, and maintained, and that such products are properly inspected on a regular basis during the period of use.
Under no circumstances shall Seller be liable for consequential or incidental damages or secondary charges, including but not limited to personal injury, labor costs, or a loss of profits, resulting from the use of said products or from said products being incorporated in or becoming a component of any other product.